Welcome! This is where we will put info about who we are and what we do…
With real-time scheduling software, your production operations can move seamlessly forward – from raw materials right to finished product. You can quickly view actual job times, operation times, quantities, and status and location – all in real time. You can customize your machine scheduling to meet your day-to-day demands and even add “what-if” scenarios to test your “drop dead” delivery dates, and plan ahead into the future to make sure you’re operating at full capacity.
All active jobs instantly appear on the JobPack planning board. You may use production scheduling by itself or integrate it into existing ERP/MRP business systems.
- • VIEW real-time displays of queued jobs by work center and shift patterns.
- • EVALUATE individual machine capacity – displayed by working and non-working days.
- • ANALYZE work-flow throughout the factory floor at a glance with color coding.
Look Ahead Planning
Imagine how much more efficient you can be by viewing booked and scheduled jobs on all machine for the next 365 days. With JobPack machine scheduling features, your schedulers and managers will know precisely when the work winds down and when capacity is available.
There’s no more guesswork about “when we can start the job or squeeze in a hot new job for a special customer.” You can ensure real-time scheduling with pinpoint accuracy without confusion or conflict with other scheduled work.
Visualize your costs as they occur with colorful, easy-to-read displays of cost calculations, and projected-versus-actual costs throughout the manufacturing process. It’s fast and easy.
Total Work Load
Make sure that all machines are working to full capacity. You can view machine loading by group or individual machine cells throughout the entire shop floor. JobPack will even give you suggestions on which alternate machines to utilize to get the job done.
VISUAL Jobshop® is a software solution designed by Infor Global Solutions, to fit the way small manufacturers run their businesses. It includes integrated tools for quoting, order entry, inventory control, production, labor collection, shipping, and invoicing. VISUAL Jobshop is an affordable system, available in both the LT and Premier editions.
Features & Benefits
- Consolidate and centralize vital business information.
- Quickly and accurately develop cost estimates and mark-up material, labor, burden, and service costs.
- Generate orders that include complete work instructions, linked files, and pictures.
- Create a sales order from a quote, then create an acknowledgment with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Buy by the pound, stock by length, issue by foot, receive by the unit and sell by the box using Jobshop’s versatile unit conversion functionality.
- Manage material requirements by the job, by stocking levels, or a combination of both.
- Track the actual cost of material using multi-layer, FIFO (First In, First Out) accounting.
- Export transactions to Quickbooks Pro, Sage Accounting, or other financial applications.
The Quality and Continuous Improvement software solutions from uniPoint help your company automate its journey toward excellence. Bridging a multitude of quality standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 19649, AS9100 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 & Part 820 Compliance, uniPoint ensures you can maintain and measure the cost and frequency of quality events.
With 4,200 users across North America and the European Union, you can have confidence that uniPoint software is very easy-to-use. This translates into a fast learning curve and reduced on-going training costs.
What is uniPoint Software?
With uniPoint solutions, you can:
- Improve consistency, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Gain visibility and tracking into your processes.
- Perform statistical analysis and save time compiling reports and preparing for your Quality audits.
- Earn a significant return on investment — customers boast about their quick payback, often within 3–6 months of implementing.
- Create, link, communicate, track, and manage the life cycle of quality activities and documents.